Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Atlanta Molten Orange FiST

Greetings! I purchased my 2016 Fiesta ST with orange Recaros and sunroof back in December, but just got around to joining the forum. My previous cars included a 1999 NB Miata (10th Anniversary Edition) and a 2009 Honda Fit.
Within a week of picking up the car, I ordered some paint matching bumper plugs, took a DEEP breath, and drilled right into my brand new car's bumper to remove that damned front license plate bracket. [rant]

So far I'm having a blast with "Stella"! I've been thoroughly impressed with what this car offers, particularly so given the price. It's nice to finally own a car with a decent amount of power and torque. I'm looking forward to learning from you guys and the builds you have!

An introduction wouldn't mean much without a few pictures, so here are a few! The first is right after having Suntek paint protection film installed (entire front, fenders, half-roof, a-pillars, side skirts, wheel wells, and rear luggage area). The second is just today after having LLumar CTX ceramic window tint installed. These are the only "mods" I've done so far, but I foresee many more!

Enough rambling - I'm glad to be here!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.