Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ATP v. Mountune Hot Side Pipe

dhminer

2000 Post Club
After seeing some broken tabs on ATP hot side pipes and generally disliking the quick taps drilled into silicone hoses, I started poking around with Mountune to see if their hot side pipe from the MRX kit will work with my ATP GTX2860R Gen 2 kit.

It does fit, but you need to trim the 2" silicone compressor outlet elbow differently in order to make it work.

Why do I care? Mountune utilizes both mounting points instead of singular like the ATP. Mountune has a nipple for your compressor reference to the boost control solenoid instead of the quick tap drilled into the compressor elbow. It also lacks the 1" port for BOV for folks like me who are running a symposer port BOV, thus eliminating a potential boost leak source in the 1" port just being plugged.

If you contact Mountune directly, they'll sell you just the hot side pipe for $120 plus shipping.

(will update with pics)