Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ATTN Alabama (and surrounding areas) FiST Owners

Hello Alabama FiSTers. A few friends and myself are trying to get a new group called Bama EcoBoost off the ground and would love to have some more members. My friend and I bought our cars about the same time (he has a 2016 FoST) and go to cars and coffee almost every Saturday. We realized that there are a fair amount of Ford EcoBoosts that attend but no real community.

I came from a g35 and was in a g and z group that was more like a family and I wanted to try and recreate something of the sort.

One of the members owns a detail shop called Insane Paint Auto Detail (they do ridiculous work!) and said that he would love to host a meet every month or two once we can get a few more members.

If you're interested in joining find us on facebook at Bama EcoBoost or Instagram at Bama_EcoBoost. We update both pages pretty frequently and will keep you up to date on any upcoming events or just what other are doing to their cars, etc.