Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Austin TX owner reporting in.

Hey guys! I've had my FiST since August of 16 when I bought it new, but now that I'm starting to look into getting into tracking more I figure it was long past time to join. I'm probably gonna run into a lot of issues, mainly revolving around heat (cause I already ran into a few, and its only getting hotter) and I figure the best place to ask for the known solutions would be here! Right now its got a custom tune, and Cobb's "stage 2" so intake and intercooler and RMM. Here are a few photos of my first track day at COTA.

Attachments

Welcome to the forum from another Austin native. More info on your drive at COTA, were do I sign up. lol

OP
Waffleophagus
Thread Starter #6
Welcome to the forum from another Austin native. More info on your drive at COTA, were do I sign up. lol
There are a bunch of organizations that do COTA. That said, its really damn expensive compared to your other options. I did it more as a bucket list thing, will probably do it one more time when I'm better to get a feel of how fast I am around it (I didn't record times at all, or do video as it was my first track day.) And COTA brings out all the super expensive cars. My car was the cheapest one in my run group by at least 2x. The track day as a whole was close to $800 for about 3 hours of track time with NASA. But totally absolutely worth it. The other organizations that do COTA are Edge Addicts, Chin, and I think PCA might? https://hpdejunkie.com/locations/circuit-of-the-americas/ has a list of all upcoming events if you're curious.

Welcome from the Hill Country! I would love to drive COTA at some point, but for now, my funding is more at the go-kart track :).