Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Autocross w/ Mountune springs?

Hi everyone,

I'm guessing it's not going to be a super popular choice, but I'd like to hear feedback from anyone who used Mountune springs in autocross setting. Which shocks were they paired with and was the setup competitive? What was the rim offset & camber setting? Finally, which was the used tire size and whether the setup rubbed in the corners or not?

Thank you in advance,

Last edited:
OP
foodtruck
Thread Starter #4
I used Mountune springs and aftermarket rear spring mounts on an otherwise stock 2019. Not autocross but HPDE track days. Suspension felt really solid. Not an excellent data point but still thought I'd share.
Thank you, yes, I think the data point still applies. I imagine a track would still have plenty of high G corners where the opposite site of the car has time to compress and challenge the fender gap, haha.

Thank you, yes, I think the data point still applies. I imagine a track would still have plenty of high G corners where the opposite site of the car has time to compress and challenge the fender gap, haha.
camber would also play a role; most here who are serious about their autoX have at least some camber in the front and rear and that would help reduce rub issues. i have mountune sport springs waiting to go in with bilstein b8s and do plan to track it at some point but can't report anything out of experience.

OP
foodtruck
Thread Starter #6
camber would also play a role; most here who are serious about their autoX have at least some camber in the front and rear and that would help reduce rub issues. i have mountune sport springs waiting to go in with bilstein b8s and do plan to track it at some point but can't report anything out of experience.
Valid point, added camber (and also wheel offset) to the list of questions.