Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS AWR 88a RMM, TTR PSMM and TTR DSMM

Trader history for Krug (0)

Hello! I've decided to go a different route with my mounts, so if you're curious about any of these mounts, now's your chance to get them at a lower-than-retail price!

For sale are my AWR 88a RMM, TTR PSMM and TTR DSMM all in red. Best of all, they're all already quite broken in! The AWR 88a RMM has 2,752 miles and the TTR mounts each have 2,443 miles. These are EXTREMELY rigid and lock the engine in place like you wouldn't believe. You will have noticeable vibrations around 1,000-1,200RPM with these mounts.

Original install guides will be included with the TTR mounts!

AWR 88a RMM: $75 plus shipping. SOLD!
TTR PSMM: $125 plus shipping. SOLD!
TTR DSMM: $125 plus shipping. SOLD!

All three: $300 plus combined shipping, that's $25 off!

View attachment 20166

The AWR 88a RMM has 2,752 miles on it and is in great shape as you can see. Only cosmetic issues are some very small spots of surface rust on the bolt collars and bracket. $75 plus shipping. SOLD!

View attachment 20167

The TTR PSMM has 2,443 miles on it. It has some small paint chips and wear from installation, but all of this is invisible once installed. $125 plus shipping. SOLD!

View attachment 20168
View attachment 20169

The TTR DSMM also has 2,443 miles on it and some paint chips and wear from installation, which is likewise invisible once installed. I've also shaved the bolt head to give it more clearance from the engine rail weld flange. You may want to shave it some more, depending on the manufacturing variances in your particular FiST. $125 plus shipping. SOLD!

View attachment 20171
View attachment 20172

PM me if you are interested! Thanks for looking!