Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bad Seller/Poor Communication

Trader history for jaysinstrife (0)

Wasn't sure where to put this so I figured where it originated would be good.

Last week a Cobb turbo back exhaust and mount was posted by Fist_Bumpz,
on Thursday. I contacted the seller, agreed on a price, then paid him accordingly. Mind you, all within the span of 3 hours as he was quite responsive at the time.

First I was told it would get shipped right away (I assumed the next day), then I was told shipped by Monday (bought on a Thursday), then Monday was told I would be sent info on Wednesday. Wednesday had come and gone so I sent a dispute to PayPal today since he never responded to my last PM.

Curious if anyone dealt with this guy prior, otherwise if someone pops up selling a Cobb turbo back and mount then be weary. If anyone knows this dude personally I'd just appreciate my stuff being sent or send me my money back. Not sure if the admins can do anything to help me, but anything is appreciated at this point.

I bought the RMM off of him (same post as your tb I think). Haven't been replied to yet either. Hopefully all is well [MENTION=4539]FiST_Bumpz[/MENTION]

Butterybunz

Holy crap... I bought all of the items from him and paid via Paypal on Thursday the 3rd.
The next day SeanBonham on this forum sent me a PM asking if I had bought the items since Fist_Bumpz was telling him the items were still available.
I put in a dispute on Paypal to freeze the money. Fist_Bumpz texted me about the dispute and assured me that I had purchased the items and that he would be shipping them.
I told him that I would not cancel the dispute until he provided me proof of shipping. Friday evening he sent me pictures of a shipping receipt for about $150 to my address... tracking number shows it should arrive on Monday the 14th.

He's scamming you, maybe others and possibly me.

FistSt215

Wow that is mess up . Because I remember seeing that and used Cobb TBE for 850shipped was a good deal and prob to good to be true .

Butterybunz

I'm completely screwed by this buy. I closed my dispute once he sent me a picture of the shipping receipt and now I cannot re-open a dispute once it is closed and I'm unable to issue a new one. On Monday I bet I'm going to be opening a box of rocks from this guy.

OP
J
Thread Starter #10
For those who have pics of receipts, could you post them up. I will be providing PayPal with a link to this thread.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Let us know how this resolves. In the meantime he's been banned from making any further post in the Classifieds. I'm only leaving his account open so that he can resolve these issues with you guys.

Butterybunz

He said he had his brother ship the items using his employee discount. You can see a name and address on the top left.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I looked up his IP address and it shows his last IP is from Stockton, CA.

OP
J
Thread Starter #18
I'm going to call the store and report that employee for being involved in theft. With 850, and the 750 I paid, plus the countless 100, that is felony territory. Im sure that dude will give the kid up as soon as he gets approached, not to mention lose his job probably.

Butterybunz

I'm going to call the store and report that employee for being involved in theft. With 850, and the 750 I paid, plus the countless 100, that is felony territory. Im sure that dude will give the kid up as soon as he gets approached, not to mention lose his job probably.
My worry is that his brother will have the ability to stop the shipment before it gets to me Monday? I really want to see if he actually shipped me the items. Believe me, I will be reporting him too.