Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Base Fiesta ST Seats Front and Rear

Trader history for uly2ning (0)

I bought a set of Recaros, and have no use for these. If anybody needs them, they're in excellent condition. They're from my 2016 with 30,000 miles on the driver's seat. The rest have seen very little use. Coming from a non smoker so they have never been smoked in. No pets. Located in Stockton, CA. Looking to get $700 for them. Will ship for free if around a 50 mile radius. If farther than that, buyer pays for shipping. Thanks for looking. Have a great day.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

OP
U
Thread Starter #3
I am open to any offers.

OP
U
Thread Starter #7
are u looking to part out the set interested in driver seat only
I would prefer not to. But if you buy the set, I'll let them go for less and get you a deal. Shoot me an offer. I'll consider all offers.

Crv

Hypergram-in as few words as possible..not very.

But you can benefit from my pain and should be easier I’ll PM you some photos as to not hijack the thread..if others are interested mabey I’ll post a walkthrough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Hypergram-in as few words as possible..not very.

But you can benefit from my pain and should be easier I’ll PM you some photos as to not hijack the thread..if others are interested mabey I’ll post a walkthrough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be dope. Thank you