Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bay Area FiST Shop Recommendations?

ben0984

Hi. I have a 15 FiST and I am looking for shops around the California bay area that work on the fiesta platform. Does anyone have any recommendations? Preferably in the East Bay but anywhere nearby is cool.

Pav

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Precision Motorworks in Santa Clara. They specialize more with german cars and APR tuning but I took my old car there countless times and they do great work and I'm sure they could help you out. Just give them a call and ask about it. Hope this helps.

Dialcaliper

I haven’t used them personally (I mostly just do things myself), but I’ve heard good things about Trackspec in east bay. Similar with Elite performance in Burlingame, Racer’s Line in Concord and Motorsports Techniques in Hayward.

None are cheap or Fiesta specific, but have a good reputation for doing quality work on pretty much anything. They mostly specialize in track prepping cars but will other stuff as well.

I always do tires through Roger Krause Racing near Hayward and they also do alignment and suspension work. Brandon really knows his stuff. They mostly deal in race compound tires.

Custom Alignment in Mountain View is also good shop for pretty much anything suspension or alignment related.

The Fiesta (and Focus) is such a niche car that you’re unlikely to find a shop that does many ST/RS cars other than the dealerships around here. Most of the “Ford” speed shops around here do Mustangs

If it’s more an issue of space to work, there are several DIY garage rental places around San Jose like “DIY or Die”

Last edited: