Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BC Racing Coilovers for Fiesta ST in stock at Redline360

Trader history for Redline360 (0)

$995 shipped - In Stock, Ready to Ship.

Click here for more info: BC Racing Coilovers Ford Fiesta ST Turbo [BR Type] (2014-2015-2016) E-13

BR Type Fiesta ST Specifications

Base Spring Rates: 5kg front 3kg rear
Top mount configuration: (RS) Rubber front and rear
Extreme low option available - Yes
Swift Spring upgrade available - Yes

Last edited:
Says 14-15, will these work on the 2016?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
R
Thread Starter #4
What are the spring lengths for the non-extreme low units?

Thanks!
Hi there,

I can find out for you, but please keep in mind that the extreme low you buy from us isn't just because it's a shorter spring. We also ensure you get a shorter shock as well so you can maintain the same shock travel.

Hope this helps, if you do need to know the actual spring length, please contact us by email and we can get it for you.

Thanks!

Alex

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
Says 14-15, will these work on the 2016?

Good question... it hasn't been tested on the 2016, but unless if the suspension has changed it should fit. I'll double check!

Alex

Good question... it hasn't been tested on the 2016, but unless if the suspension has changed it should fit. I'll double check!

Alex
If BC needs a car to test on, have them send me a free set and I'll verify they fit [emoji1]

GAbOS

Hi there,

I can find out for you, but please keep in mind that the extreme low you buy from us isn't just because it's a shorter spring. We also ensure you get a shorter shock as well so you can maintain the same shock travel.

Hope this helps, if you do need to know the actual spring length, please contact us by email and we can get it for you.

Thanks!

Alex
I also have an e30 in my garage with lots of Swift spring options available. What spring lengths are you using with each kit?

OP
R
Thread Starter #8
If BC needs a car to test on, have them send me a free set and I'll verify they fit [emoji1]

BC tells me it will fit the 2016! We just updated our site :)

OP
R
Thread Starter #9
I also have an e30 in my garage with lots of Swift spring options available. What spring lengths are you using with each kit?
Here's the info I have on these:

E-13-BR Standard Rates/Lengths: 200mm-5kg/180mm-3kg-S (S denotes a barrel spring is used)
E-13-BR Extreme Low: These specs will vary depending on the spring rates chosen by the customer.

Hope this is helpful!

Alex