Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Brakes for Daily Driving (even into Canadian Winters)

Hi everyone,

Now that I've hit *only* 53,000 kms on my 15 FiST, my brakes are starting to grind so I'll be ordering in new ones by Sunday to be safe.

My question is for the North Dakota, Minnesota and other Canadian owners; are the Mountune RS-R brake kits good enough to carry through with daily driving into the winter as well? Aka: are they just as good as OEM when operating in below 0°C weather?

Just curious! And if you have another suggestion for the same price range let me know!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Now that I've hit *only* 53,000 kms on my 15 FiST, my brakes are starting to grind so I'll be ordering in new ones by Sunday to be safe.

My question is for the North Dakota, Minnesota and other Canadian owners; are the Mountune RS-R brake kits good enough to carry through with daily driving into the winter as well? Aka: are they just as good as OEM when operating in below 0°C weather?

Just curious! And if you have another suggestion for the same price range let me know!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
If you're pleased with stock, stick with them. Not much sense in paying more.

DEss

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Damn, never thought much about brakes in really cold weather...

At least you won't overheat your brakes!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, pure racing pads can be downright DEADLY at that first cold hit in winter, above a certain parallel on the map. ;)