Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best driving road the you've actually driven:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
My best driving road, here in Italy, is Stelvio pass.
The other one is in Switzerland, the Splugenpass. This road starts in Italy and passes through Splugen, Andeer, Thusis, Coira, Sur, Silvaplana and Sankt Moriz. [:)]
Wow I am seriously impressed.

I have a few La Honda road to the ocean SF penisula as well as Page Mill , Skyline , HWY 9

Glendora Mountain Road here in Socal
Mulholland both sections including out to Malibu

Have yet to do the PCH from Monterey to San Simeon in a car. Road a road bike down it in high school though.

One of my favorites though is HWY 198 between king City and Coalinga. I cannot think of a more perfect techniclal road . Just the right amount of up down around. Hour long and an absolute blast!

Can’t wait to run my FiST through 198!

All of the above are California roads, its time to explore!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
My favorite is HWY9 from Saratoga, CA to Boulder Creek. But obviously all the roads that converge at Alice's Restaurant in Sky Londa are amazing. Some day I will bring the Fiesta there..

Wow I am seriously impressed.

I have a few La Honda road to the ocean SF penisula as well as Page Mill , Skyline , HWY 9

Glendora Mountain Road here in Socal
Mulholland both sections including out to Malibu

Have yet to do the PCH from Monterey to San Simeon in a car. Road a road bike down it in high school though.

One of my favorites though is HWY 198 between king City and Coalinga. I cannot think of a more perfect techniclal road . Just the right amount of up down around. Hour long and an absolute blast!

Can’t wait to run my FiST through 198!

All of the above are California roads, its time to explore!
I agree with you!
I think that in Your Country there are wonderful places to visit [:)].
Every time I see a picture or a video portraying California places, I stay enraptured!...[:)] [:)]

Tough call for me, I don't think I could pick one. Guardsman Pass in Park City, Utah is THE PERFECT ROAD for a Fiesta ST. Switchbacks for days, up hill, down hill, sweepers, hairpins, everything. My cousin was following me in his Mini Cooper S and said my inside rear tire was in the air more than on the ground. Couple pics from the top, was too busy laughing my ass off while driving to stop for photos.

The other great road that I have done in my Mustang, but not Fiesta, is the Rowena Loops near The Dalles, OR. Some good fun as well, but I would have to give the nod to Guardsman Pass for now.

I did PCH from LA up to SF in a GT500 a few years ago and it was awesome. I think it would be even better in the FiST, to be honest. Also drove down Freemont Street while in SF. Not a great "driving road" of course, but really cool to do.