Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Fiesta Vanity Plate?

jeff

2000 Post Club
Ya I picked them up last year local from another forum member, I couldn’t pass the deal up and I still love the look. They’re 17x8 which I don’t think you can get anymore that wide and I’m running 215/40/17 Federal RS-R which had everything I wanted. They were a low price and they have a sticky tread wear of 220 without the crazy loud tread pattern of the RS-RR. I looked at getting the RS-PRO but read complaints about the really soft sidewall. That being said I’ve only driven my ST on these RS-Rs and stock tires and they’ve been amazing in comparison.
Cool thanks....I have the identical setup, for some reason yours look a bit fatter than mine/less stretched but it must be the angle. Very nice!

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I tried to get STGOKRT! Didn't know you already had it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I tried to get STGOKRT! Didn't know you already had it.

Ya I got that back in like sep/oct of 2018. It was on my car when we drove the crest and went to the Grizzly Cafe.
I applied for it like right after I picked my car up from the dealer in July 18.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Ya I got that back in like sep/oct of 2018. It was on my car when we drove the crest and went to the Grizzly Cafe.
I applied for it like right after I picked my car up from the dealer in July 18.
I hardly ever look at plates. That one should have grabbed me.