Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best first mod? Cobb Accessport?

Fiestig

Depends on how much you want to spend right out of the box.

1. RMM (I am sure nobody will argue this)
2. Whatever you want...lol. The RMM is such a difference maker I would start there and then move forward after you see the difference that alone makes.

I can't speak to using an AP. I run my own piggyback that keeps me plenty happy (y)

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
RMM and Accessport is a good start. You could buy one from a specific tuner and get a tune with it, or you could buy used for a cheaper price.

ADAB0FBA-0DDB-498C-BDA4-9DC632B137E9.jpeg

How much better did it make the car feel?
It was a pleasant and noticeable change. I had Mountune take the strange factory shift assist (rpm hold) off right away and Randy worked to tune to my fuel over the next month or so. It’s a fun car from the start but with just the tune I started struggling to find traction. The tune is where I found most of my power gains though I’ve done small performance mods since.

Lighter wheels and better tires. I'm running the 16" Konig Dekagrams wrapped in 205/50 Indy 500s and it's a great combination. The additional sidewall significantly improved the ride quality, and the lower unsprung weight from the wheels (14.5 lbs each vs 22.5 lbs each stock) makes the car feel more nimble.