Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best price/service, factory parts sources, I forgot, need help, please:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I need to order some front knuckles asap and get them to AZ within a week or less but do not want to pay dealer prices.

I used a site before that was great but forgot to bookmark it and a zillion emails to go through to look for them so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thanks,
I have used them quite a bit but there is a Ford dealer I believe that has even better prices, only ordered or looked up parts once. I will do a different search and also try RA.

I remember a dealer from my Fiesta Faction days might have been Steve something Ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Blue Springs Ford Parts is what I use. They're always great. Once they forgot to send a nut...I ordered a bunch of axle nuts, so they sent it over night. No fuss about it.

Scent from Glade Air Freshener

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
I am looking for a local place, might pay retail or whatever they can do, retired military discount, good sams, AARP, etc.....to get the parts sooner and TASCA is quoting $32 for shipping which eats up most of the discount:(