Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Bilstein B6 + Swift Springs + Cobb Intake + Powerflex Spring Pads

Trader history for apt77 (0)

Hi Everyone,

Here are some parts I have for sale. All prices below are cash and do not include shipping or paypal fees.

Bilstein B6 (3K miles) + Swift Springs(30K) + New Ford Top hats = sold

Cobb Intake with two filters - one air filter is kind of messed up, the other one is in great condition. It has the updated thicker adapter plate - Pending

Powerflex Spring Pads - $25

Prefer local pick for the larger items, but UPS shipping from San Ramon, CA is available

Please feel free text me with questions and interest at 925-325-6841

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikey456

I don’t know if you did a review of this B6/swift spring combo but how does these shocks work with these springs? I already have the Swift springs with Oem shocks. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t know if you did a review of this B6/swift spring combo but how does these shocks work with these springs? I already have the Swift springs with Oem shocks. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not my sale, but I had a similar setup, and liked them a lot. I wouldn't run a rear swaybar/axle brace/torsion beam/whatever you want to call it- it felt good at first, but then had some surprising snap oversteer characteristics that I found on autocross courses, but not in normal driving.