Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bilstein B8s ARE AVAILABLE!!!

I received a call and confirmed my payment and shipping info...shipping TODAY!!!

B8s are in stock but in limited quantities! Follow up on your orders ASAP! I ordered mine from AJUSA, not sure what other sellers stock is or their status on inventory.

We all have been waiting for soooooo long...didn't believe this day would come!

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #2
Just to confirm...the rear B8s are in!

Had the fronts in the garage for months...almost a year!

Thanks for the heads up, just emailed to check on my status, will call if I don't hear back in a few. I'll post here with what they say as well!

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #5
Any news on the B6?
Not sure, only ordered B8s...you should contact AJUSA or Whoosh or others to check stock...

I would do it soon if you are interested because I am assuming stock will also be limited on B6s. Who knows how long it will be after this batch is gone...a year again. Or maybe longer...

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
still no stock in my neck of the woods (desert)
patiently waiting though...we've been told next month by Bilstein USA every month for over 8 months

for B6, B8, and theor coilovers kits

Maybe AJ had some stock left that nobody purchased
post pics when you get them....curious if they really have them to be honest

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #7
So here's the latest after an 8 month wait...

I did receive a FedEx tracking number, the package is in transit, left MI and lastly was in OH with a delivery date of next Wednesday 10/3/18 to me here in CA.

Not sure why they left MI, don't know where main distribution center is or why this is the origin of the shipment. Where I ordered them from is located in CA. (I ordered the fronts from another vendor and I think they came directly from a Bilstein USA location because the box tape was logo'd Bilstein tape, had those since the end of January)

Ron, thanks for asking as I am as surprised as you are.

Will keep everyone posted...fingers crossed!

This is the response I got from AJ USA:

Unfortunately the B8 shocks you ordered are still on backorder with Bilstein. One of our distributors was able to release a limited amount of them and we were only able to secure 4. With those shocks we filled two orders that were also on backorder. We are fulfilling backorders in order of the dates we received them. Luckily, you are next in line when we are able to secure another run of those shocks.

So looks like you hit the jackpot, may want to go pick up a lottery ticket or two as well lol

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #9
WOW, okay!!!

So I guess I am a lucky one (of 2)! Things never go this way for me, usually quite the opposite.

I will see what I actually get when then package arrives. I guess some one had a few lying around in back stock some where and they found them...who really knows.

Zormecteon

I's curious.. are all b6s the same.... (not counting the fact that front and rear are obviously different).. .That is are they made for specific vehicles, or is a B6 front a B6 front with the mounting holes the same for all applications, or are the application specific... a B6 for a Subaru different than a B6 for an Acura, different than a B6 for a Fiesta?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Anyone know why Bilsteins are so backed up? Distribution or manufacturing issues?

I may be due for some shocks too and would like to get the B6 but it looks like I may have to go for the koni orange again. I don't really want to though. With this new tire size (195/60/15), the orange seem to be a little too soft for me now. I know the yellows are an option but I don't really need (or want) adjustable so it seems like overkill for me. Might end up going back to stock shocks, but I may start considering some other brands first.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #14
Not exactly sure but I did try to get them in the UK and they were available there (but too expensive to purchase, 2x the price). Who knows why the USA is having such a back up, seems like it is just a Blistein thing...other applications for other vehicles have been back ordered per what other members have stated here. Not many choices available...

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #15
All...I just want to say sorry for the misinformation about these being in stock...

When I was contacted about my order being ready to ship to me, I though that meant the shipment finally arrived but I guess I was just lucky and some back stock was found after 8 months...who knows how that happened??? I had no clue it was just a limited amount...

I am still waiting for the package, have been tracking it in route and will report back with what I actually receive.

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #16
So I received a box today, opened it up, saw 2 Bilstein boxes inside. I opened one of the boxes to take a look at them and saw it was silver and not yellow...hmmm??? So I next check the part number, 24-239394...wrong, should be 24-239349, the last 2 digits were reversed! Great, I knew it was too good to be true.

I next called AJ USA to let them know that I received the incorrect item. I explained the situation and the part numbers...then was put on hold. After a good amount of time the guy came back on and told me that there was a mix up with the part number and sorry, that they were still not available. So then I told him that some one (blue2turbo) contacted them also last week asking about his order and was told that there were 2 sets found and that he was next in line. He confirmed that he was contacted but then just mentioned again about the part number mix up and there weren't any and that I would be sent a label and info on how they were going to pick up the box for return.

I then got to thinkin'...which usually gets me in trouble. I sent them an email asking for them to verify once again that there was just a part number mix up and that they actually did not have any of these. I mentioned what blue2turbo was told, 2 sets were found and would be shipped, if that was true, I should be getting one of those sets. We'll see what they say when they reply and hopefully I didn't miss out on getting a set. My order had been on BO for since January so how did they just find some and why did they ship from MI when they are located in San Diego, CA (who knows where the distributor is located). Of course they probably never had any.

If anyone out there did get a set from them, please let me know.

So I guess I just go back to the couch and continue the waiting game...knew it was too good to be true!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Intergalactic back order! Time to get some Koni's! Orange or yellow pick your poison! Both are excellent alternatives !

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: