Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Black 2016 FiST

Picked up a Black 2016 Fiesta ST with 10k miles from a local dealer in Leesburg, VA. I have been around the Ecoboost community for a long time with a 2010 SHO (gone) and a 2016 SHO (still have) that is heavily modded with a hair under 500awhp last dyno run...

I suspect this FiST has been tuned and/or had stuff done but then swapped back to stock. Found a spanner wrench in the glove box, a failed emission test due to the ECU not in readiness state, and the cat looks practically new...

Excited to check out the forum and see what everyone is doing for aftermarket stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wetwea33

Picked up a Black 2016 Fiesta ST with 10k miles from a local dealer in Leesburg, VA. I have been around the Ecoboost community for a long time with a 2010 SHO (gone) and a 2016 SHO (still have) that is heavily modded with a hair under 500awhp last dyno run...

I suspect this FiST has been tuned and/or had stuff done but then swapped back to stock. Found a spanner wrench in the glove box, a failed emission test due to the ECU not in readiness state, and the cat looks practically new...

Excited to check out the forum and see what everyone is doing for aftermarket stuff!

Looks like you have 1552 cup spoilers too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
stealbluesho
Thread Starter #6
Thank you! Anyone use SCT on these? If so, anyone have a base config file with the PIDs that are usually monitored? TIA!!

OP
stealbluesho
Thread Starter #7
Thank you! Anyone use SCT on these? If so, anyone have a base config file with the PIDs that are usually monitored? TIA!!

Quoting myself... a quick googling answers that question...

My extra SCTx4 will not be that useful..

OP
stealbluesho
Thread Starter #10

Found this guy too (I asked about it on another thread) but quickly found it to be a Woosh RMM with their race bushing...

The NVH all makes sense.. I though it just needed some plugs, tires checked, and TLC...

Anything else I should look for? Intake, exhaust, and Intercooler look stock...

Dpro

6000 Post Club

Found this guy too (I asked about it on another thread) but quickly found it to be a Woosh RMM with their race bushing...

The NVH all makes sense.. I though it just needed some plugs, tires checked, and TLC...

Anything else I should look for? Intake, exhaust, and Intercooler look stock...

thats not a Whoosh RMM thats a AWR and its running a 95 durometer bushing on the large side. Which is why your getting NVH.

OP
stealbluesho
Thread Starter #12
thats not a Whoosh RMM thats a AWR and its running a 95 durometer bushing on the large side. Which is why your getting NVH.
My bad, looks like woosh is just a reseller. But you are 100% correct.