Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Savings Start NOW!

Trader history for maperformance (0)

maperformance

Holiday Savings Have Started at MAPerformance!

Everyone's favorite time of the year is back and the savings are better than ever. We've updated our website with some of the lowest prices we've ever seen, so be sure to check out our specials page for more information on the lowest prices you've come to expect at MAPerformance!

Why Shop at MAPerformance this Holiday Season?
  • 3 Easy Financing Options for those gifts you just need to have! Chose from Affirm, Car Care One, or PayPal Credit to make your purchase!
  • MAPerformance Loyalty Program rewards you with points you can use towards future purchases (perfect for getting the parts you want in a few months, ie. TAX SEASON).
  • Free Price Matching to ensure you're getting the best prices on your parts possible. If you find a lower price anywhere online, we'll match it!

Check out some of these huge savings available now!
PLUS MORE TO COME FROM ACT, AEM, and COBB Tuning ... CHECK BACK ON THE 25th of November!

20% OFF Select Fiesta ST Parts from MAPerformance!

Get 5% Instant Savings on AEM Electronics!

Save 10% on ALL COBB Tuning AccessPorts and Power Packages!

Save 10% on All ACT Clutch Kits!

Get 10% CASH BACK on all AMS Performance purchases over $750!

Save 10% On Diablosport Tuning Modules!

Get a $25 Rebate From Airaid Intakes

Get a $10 Rebate From K&N Filters and Intakes

Get a $50 Rebate From Corsa Exhausts

How do you get the sale price? Placed itmes in the card and they show the regular price

Never mind I missed the coupon code lol

Was either going with the COBB or this one, but my friends all said the MAPerformance sounded the best and you can't beat the price (and the numbers/R&D to back it up)! Catback deal was too good to pass up.

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #8
Was either going with the COBB or this one, but my friends all said the MAPerformance sounded the best and you can't beat the price (and the numbers/R&D to back it up)! Catback deal was too good to pass up.
Thank you so much for all the kind words!

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #11
Keep taking us up on these offers. All of them are good until midnight tonight!

ALSO, thanks for your support and your business!

I just ordered a Fiesta ST intake at 10:35pm cst, but didn't see the coupon code input box so it went through at full price. Can you apply the 20% discount now?

Receipt #83958 - Joel Mudd

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #14
I just ordered a Fiesta ST intake at 10:35pm cst, but didn't see the coupon code input box so it went through at full price. Can you apply the 20% discount now?

Receipt #83958 - Joel Mudd
Joel, we certainly appreciate your order and would be happy to assist you, however, the online sales order number doesn't translate into our system... doing a search by your name yields no information as it doesn't appear that the data has been pushed over to our point of sale software. Please give us a call... make sure to select option #2 when dialing in... this is the previous purchase selection... that will get you over to the right people to assist you. Just let them know what happened and we will happily assist.

Please give us a call... make sure to select option #2 when dialing in... this is the previous purchase selection... that will get you over to the right people to assist you. Just let them know what happened and we will happily assist.
I spoke to someone this morning, it should be corrected shortly. Thank you! Now I just have to wait for the back-ordered stock to fill up again :(

[MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] Hey so it it pretty normal that you guys dont send out Email confirmations or Tracking Numbers? Or am I just the lucky Minority?

[MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] Hey so it it pretty normal that you guys dont send out Email confirmations or Tracking Numbers? Or am I just the lucky Minority?
You aren't in the minority. I placed an order a week ago and still nothing. It would have been nice to at least tell me something is on back order....

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #20
We absolutely DO send out the following post sale:

Email copy of your ORDER ID (if order is placed on website)
Email copy of the final Sales Order (once pulled from website to point of sales software)
Back order notices (when applicable)
Tracking information (when shipped or when made available to us in instances of drop ships)

A couple of important things to note... if the order was placed via phone call, there is a chance the the Sales Associate entered the email incorrectly

OR free email providers such as hotmail, yahoo, gmail, ETC DO tend to spam our emails... quite frequently, so I typically advise people to keep an eye on their spam folders so that they can uncheck those as spam when located, preventing future occurrences