Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Black OEM Powdercoated Wheels/Indy 500 w/ TPMS

Trader history for Erick_V (0)

Erick_V

Tires are Firestone Indy 500's 205/40/17, they were purchased in 10/19 and have maybe 5k miles at most on them. Tires come from the manufacturer with 9/32 tread depth and these are at or a hair below 8/32. Wheels have functional OEM TPMS Sensors and only a couple scratches and knicks that I've shown in the attached pictures. Look new otherwise. One of the centercaps is faded and I just ordered 4 more, so you will have 3 extra caps to go along with these assuming they get here before purchase. If not, I can ship them out to you after I receive them. I also just applied some fresh layers of sealant so they're ready to be put on your FiST. Local pickup only, willing to drive up to 2 hours to meet up. Thanks!

Price: $500 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Attachments

OP
E

Erick_V

Thread Starter #6
I literally just bought oem wheels/tires and I'm in San Antonio !

LoL nice to see local Fist'ers here :alien:
I'm over on the NE side, Kona Blue w/ Bronze Dekagrams. Ever need a hand wrenching lmk! I almost never see FiST's, the only other guy I've seen has an almost identical car lol. P.S. autox w/ SASCA on the 13th of June, should come out!