Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Black Sparco Asseto Gara/Bridgestone RE-71R Combo Reston VA

Trader history for JiminVirginia (0)

SOLD. Thanks for the inquiries.

For 2011-2019 Ford Fiesta ST and others. Black Sparco Asseto Gara/Bridgestone RE-71R wheel/tire combination. Balanced. Sensors included. One year old. Front and rears both 205/45/16 tires on 16x7/42mm offset/4-108 bolt pattern wheels. Stock configuration, except diameter is 16 vice 17. Excellent condition with no scratches; tires have about 2,000 miles. Look great. Recently mounted on 2018 Ford Fiesta ST. Autocrossed but no track events. Still have the car but need to clean out the garage. Contact Jim at 703-859-6814, harrisj@centratechnology.com for more pics, questions. Please, no trades. Pick up in Reston, VA, Washington, DC region. $1450 new; asking $675. fiestaIMG_1140.jpg fiestaIMG_1141.jpg fiestaIMG_1142.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, I live in NC and looking for wheels and tires. If you were a little bit South I would be jumping all over these. GLWS

Just got these wheels on my car with 205/50 Indy 500s and they're great. A little more of a matte finish than I was expecting, but that actually helps to mask brake dust a lot better than the stock black glossy wheels I had. Solid deal for the combination, GLWS

borborpa

Premium Account
Ooooooh. We shall see if they are still available when the tax return comes back in a month... :)