Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blasphemy!!!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Lolz, what garbage that little thing is. @jeff; you mean you don't want to have 1/3 of the horsepower you have now?

I drove one as a rental about 250 miles right after they came out and it was single-handedly (sp?) the worst rental car I have ever had because of the engine.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Gross....i know right. I keep getting calls and emails.Like I'm going to trade in my FiST ferd! For an abomination like that! That is due to a bi product of a pygmy grudge fuck.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SteveS

1000 Post Club
We haven't gotten any emails or letters about the Fiesta ST but I've been getting a ton for my 2018 F150. They read as if it's some great deal to "trade up" to the new model. But one letter actually had specifics. I have about 20 payments left on the 2018, totaling about $10,000. The "tradeup" deal was for a new 2019 F150 that would be at a monthly payment $23 lower, for only 84 months! The whole focus of the letter was that I'd have a NEW TRUCK! And LOWER PAYMENTS!!!!!

Are people really that stupid?

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
We haven't gotten any emails or letters about the Fiesta ST but I've been getting a ton for my 2018 F150. They read as if it's some great deal to "trade up" to the new model. But one letter actually had specifics. I have about 20 payments left on the 2018, totaling about $10,000. The "tradeup" deal was for a new 2019 F150 that would be at a monthly payment $23 lower, for only 84 months! The whole focus of the letter was that I'd have a NEW TRUCK! And LOWER PAYMENTS!!!!!

Yes, yes they are :)

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
123 or 166 hp?

1589044539952.png

Last edited:

Yes, people really are that stupid. If you want an example of this look at the Ecosport. It is basically a Fiesta 4 door with a much higher center of gravity. People today actually prefer to drive vehicles that are much easier to roll over and get much poorer fuel economy. The only thing I can conclude from this is that people today are dumber than a fence post.

Fiestig

I have received a few "Deal" texts from ford as if my 2017 ST and 2020 Explorer just isn't enough for them.... But I have yet to be plainly slapped in the face like that. Disgusting...

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
I know ECO code for vehicle info is for the Ecoboost, but am I delusional or does your current vehicle info specify an Automatic "AT"?
Yeah that's weird....not sure what that means but it's definitely not an auto transmission...my issues with this communication are...

1, use of the word "upgrade"
2, why is the Ecocrap shiny and the Fiesta ST is dull?
3, 5.34%???? Are you kidding? I got 1.9%on the Fiesta in 2015 and now they want to offer 5.34%?
4, 72 payments? Are you crazy?
5, they mistaked again, my car has no payments left
6, average condition? Are you crazy? As if...
7, they noted 10,000 miles more than my car has

Now, I leave you with this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLtQQbU_-jE

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Fiesta ST Build Projects 52