Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

(Boise, ID) 2015 Fiesta ST Cobb stage 3, Cobb lowering springs, sway bars and OZ wheels

Trader history for scorptrigger (0)

Asking $12k Silver with standard seats, no sunroof, short shifter, full cobb exhaust, subwoofer, OZ wheels. Almost 80k miles. Well maintained with oil changes every 3-5k miles at Ford. Had minor Lt front damage professionally repaired with OEM parts. May be able to deliver in the Pacific northwest if sale happens in the next 2 weeks. I love this car more than any other I have owned but I am buying a house and need an AWD car so I can't keep it. Will try to find pics and get some more when I am back in town. Has some minor scrapes on the bumpers and the tint on the passenger window is bubbling. Not having luck with pics, try this, sorry I only have a couple:

http://s423.photobucket.com/user/sc...68_1723471362911321911_o_zpssp6q2xhr.jpg.html

Last edited: