Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bolt pattern conversion group buy! $50 off!!

Trader history for Gun_Runner (0)

In celebration of finally getting my own sponsor forum, I am doing a group buy on the 4x100 bolt pattern conversion kit!!

For those of you that are not familiar with it, here is what is included.

New Ford/Motorcraft OEM front rotors
New Ford/Motorcraft OEM rear rotors
New Ford/Motorcraft OEM hubs
Re-drilling service to 4x100 pattern

Group buy cost, shipped to your door... $410!!! That's $50 off my usual cost!

$25 deposit required, that will be refunded if group buy is unsuccessful.

Minimum group buy amount is 6 members or kits.

Finally be able to put the wheels on that you have always wanted too! This gives you access to countless more options, as well as avoid the mark-up usually associated with the Fiesta's oddball pattern.

Ask the members that have made the switch how happy they already are!

TempeST

I am extremely interested. But I have to get my car moving again first. Once that is done I will let you know. Probably two weeks. If it's still going on then I'll be in. So I'm subscribed and watching the progress. That's a great deal. I want to go 4x100 so badly

GAbOS

Man. I have multiple sets of 4x100 for my bmw but the closest offset I have is +30. If I could fit my enkie 92's in +25 I would jump all over this.

The hubs are sealed right, simple bolt on? No wheel bearings and grease to install?

TempeST

You will have to remove your wheel bearings and transfer them to these new hubs, or I'm also positive for extra monies, gun_runner can do the new bearings for you so that it is a complete bolt on.

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #13
The hubs are sealed right, simple bolt on? No wheel bearings and grease to install?
You have to press out your hubs, and press in the new ones. No greasing involved, as they use sealed bearings. If you are careful, you can re-use your old bearings, if not, you will need new ones.

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #14
You will have to remove your wheel bearings and transfer them to these new hubs, or I'm also positive for extra monies, gun_runner can do the new bearings for you so that it is a complete bolt on.
Actually I don't offer to press them onto the hubs anymore. The bearings should be pressed into the spindles first, then the hubs pressed into them (as far as my logic can figure out). Best idea would be to see if anyone here is a ford tech, and can help you out with instruction.

Im interested and I am local. I seem to remember that you were in SoCal so I should be able to pick up.

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #17
Im interested and I am local. I seem to remember that you were in SoCal so I should be able to pick up.
Shoot me a PM, and I'll give you the info for the down payment.