Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bolts from turbo to downpipe

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I guess I didn't tighten the bolts for the downpipe enough when I hear wrapped it last time so 2 bolts are missing. Does anyone know their size?
You'll want to use OEM Ford bolts for this, due to the extreme temperatures. The other alternative is an ARP stud kit.

If you use hardware store bolts, they'll likely snap off (not that the Ford ones don't, because they do) and you'll be drilling out your exhaust housing to get them out.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Have the parts store you order from check these. Copy / paste from a TASCA order a while back.

-W715974-S300 Turbocharger Nut $2.24 3ea
-W711242-S300 Upper Bracket Stud $2.24 3ea

Edit: And if you really must, I think these bolts are correct:

-W715681-S900 Catalytic Converter Bolt $3.80 3ea

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
I actually went to the Ford dealership after not finding it but typed in catalytic converter bolt after the fact and it came up no problem. Thank you guys for the help. For anyone else having this issue, these aren't in stock items so your Ford dealership may not have any. Mine only had 1 so I had to go elsewhere for the other.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I actually went to the Ford dealership after not finding it but typed in catalytic converter bolt after the fact and it came up no problem. Thank you guys for the help. For anyone else having this issue, these aren't in stock items so your Ford dealership may not have any. Mine only had 1 so I had to go elsewhere for the other.
Yeah I special ordered 6 of them. I have 3 extra now lol