Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba adjustable BOV adapter

Trader history for ThaCoyote (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a like new Boomba adjustable BOV adapter for the fiesta ST I ran it on my 16 FiST for less than 1K miles it works as intended I pulled it off a few times to get the desired setting I was after. The only reason I am selling is because I went another route. $70 shipped takes it

IMG_3367.JPG

IMG_3366.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
ThaCoyote
Thread Starter #9
Thanks for clearing that up! Boomba sells both adjustable and non-adjustable I personally prefer the adjustable so you don't sound like a semi-truck driving around everytime you shift gears of let off the gas lol

Thanks for clearing that up! Boomba sells both adjustable and non-adjustable I personally prefer the adjustable so you don't sound like a semi-truck driving around everytime you shift gears of let off the gas lol

Well shit, I got the non-adjustable one lol. I haven't installed it yet, but I was hoping for more noise cause my intake isn't loud enough for me, so I'm sure I'll love it.

Well shit, I got the non-adjustable one lol. I haven't installed it yet, but I was hoping for more noise cause my intake isn't loud enough for me, so I'm sure I'll love it.
Not to stray from the original thread, but I can say for sure that the non adjustable spacer is loud. It really is like semi air brake loud. However, I still enjoy the effect of snapping necks around town LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.