Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Boomba Racing BOV Adapter

Trader history for MemphST (0)

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my used Boomba BOV adapter with hardware as part of my slow part-out of aftermarket pieces. I'm looking for around $50 shipped through USPS Priority mail out of Memphis, TN. Please PM me for more information.

Best,

MemphST

IMG_20190414_141413.jpg
IMG_20190414_141442.jpg

Last edited:
Just as a point to note-I have one of these things on my FiST and it is absolutely one of my favorite mods. It does absolutely nothing to help (or hurt) performance, but I love having the boost vent to atmosphere. I park in a mult-story garage for work, and the sound of the boost slowly bleeding off even after small throttle openings is great fun. I always roll down my window to hear it. I think it gives our cars tons of character.

Just as a point to note-I have one of these things on my FiST and it is absolutely one of my favorite mods. It does absolutely nothing to help (or hurt) performance, but I love having the boost vent to atmosphere. I park in a mult-story garage for work, and the sound of the boost slowly bleeding off even after small throttle openings is great fun. I always roll down my window to hear it. I think it gives our cars tons of character.
I totally agree, also add an injen or similar intake and wot becomes magical with sounds of turbo spool. I cannot wait for a bigger turbo!