Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Holiday Savings

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Kick off the Holiday Season with some savings! Right now you can take 10% off of EVERYTHING Boomba branded in our store!

Just use the code "BOOMBAHOLIDAYS" at the last screen of checkout for your savings.

Included with every order placed using the coupon code is a free beanie and keychain bottle opener; while supplies last!

Check out the additional deals and freebies in the flyer below!

Enjoy, and if you have any questions, please let us know!

Our Store

WTF Boomba! I just recieced my trans adapter and bushings on saturday and NO BEANIE!!! I guess I was a day late and a dollar short[?|]

jeff

2000 Post Club
Dangit.....just got my adapter yesterday and no beanie....I love beanies, I mean seriously I have a collection and wear them all winter. Dangit.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Wow... Boomba used to be stingy with discounts. Now they're going after heads. Awesome offers.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Dangit.....just got my adapter yesterday and no beanie....I love beanies, I mean seriously I have a collection and wear them all winter. Dangit.
WTF Boomba! I just recieced my trans adapter and bushings on saturday and NO BEANIE!!! I guess I was a day late and a dollar short[?|]

Just gives you guys a reason to order something else :) lol

Wow... Boomba used to be stingy with discounts. Now they're going after heads. Awesome offers.
It is the season of giving after all!

Bluedrank

:(

Damn I just bought my BOV during your thanksgiving sale. Would have loved one of those keychains. Do you guys sell them individually?

Well damn... ordered the BOV spacer, sound tube delete, and shift plate on 16 December without noticing your sale thingy. At least I got the bottle opener, and put it to good use over Christmas. Do have to say that I wasn't disappointed with any of the parts, all fit and work perfect and look sweet. Bottle opener looks good on the keychain as well, and works fine, I function checked it many times, heh...