Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba rmm 2017 fiesta st

Trader history for boostie (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , up for sale is a very lightly used boomba rmm (10 miles). No fault to boomba the vibrations are just to much for me , im 44 yrs old so if that tells you anything.

Rmm is the red color have the original box 125.00 shipped? NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - US ONLY

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
You do know that the mount breaks in....correct? I think you should give it time....mine is a boomba....its been in a year....dont even notice it anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You do know that the mount breaks in....correct? I think you should give it time....mine is a boomba....its been in a year....dont even notice it anymore.

This except I still notice mine in first, extra with a.c. on however I enjoy knowing it's there

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I thinks it's one of the best mods for mounts wise that gets better with time....i see there is vibration but not as much as when I first put it in....,🕺

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Hello , up for sale is a very lightly used boomba rmm (10 miles). No fault to boomba the vibrations are just to much for me , im 44 yrs old so if that tells you anything.

Rmm is the red color have the original box 125.00 shipped? NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - US ONLY
Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items. As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams. If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions. We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following REQUIRED information when making new classified posts.

1. Product Description
  2. Price
    [*]Images
  3. Shipping Details
  4. Contact Information
Your Screen Name and Date included in Picture as shown below as well as FiestaSTForum. You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.

Failure to adhere to the aforementioned rules shall result in your thread being closed, and if it happens 2 or more times, appropriate punitive actions will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.