Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba rmm for sale

Trader history for vwturbofam (0)

Sold....

BOOMBA RMM for sale.

- Had it on the car for only about 1000 miles.
- Shifts were definitely more sharper and totally got rid of wheel hop.

Only reason I'm getting rid of it is because my commute is like an hour and a half of traffic almost every day and the NVH was a little too hardcore for the wifey and she drives the car half of the time.

Letting it go for $120.00 not including shipping.

Attachments

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
BOOMBA RMM for sale.

- Had it on the car for only about 1000 miles.
- Shifts were definitely more sharper and totally got rid of wheel hop.

Only reason I'm getting rid of it is because my commute is like an hour and a half of traffic almost every day and the NVH was a little too hardcore for the wifey and she drives the car half of the time.

Letting it go for $120.00 not including shipping.
Mine has been on over 20k now and its broken in nicely....You NEVER gave it time to properly settle in....MY BAE drives my car and she doesn't even notice its there anymore. I will say that it took way more than 1000k to properly break in.....Your loss I guess...The other guys gain. [thumb] GLWS

OP
V
Thread Starter #4
Yeah, I know it's my loss, but at least I get something back money wise and can use it on some other mod. Plus, like i said I'm in traffic so long, the benefits of the RMM doesn't even get used for it's potential.