Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost pressure

I have a 2016 fiesta st, i had my mechanic replace the engine after pick it up yesterday i notice on my cobb i dont get more than 19.44 boost psi, before i replace the engine i used to get 20.53 psi i cant get that no more any idea what could b wrong?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
That is a negligible ....does the Vehicle drive like it used too? Is it Snappy like you remember? If yes just roll with it....don't worry about the PSI of boost unless you see a big drop like 5+ lbs.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
As funny as it may seem have you un-installed the AP3 and then re-loaded the tune to see if you get any change? What tune are you running? Do you have the virtual dyno program to use to post a graph of a data log so that some of us can look at it?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Again....Have you un-installed the Tune and reloaded it to see if there is any change? Like convert it back to stock and then re-install the OTS tune.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Again....Do you have the virtual dyno program to use to post a graph of a data log so that some of us can look at it?

OP
A
Thread Starter #10
This is my first turbo car i have to figure out how to do that and get back with u
Thanx 4 all ur help

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
so... you must datalog then go get virtual Dyno program to translate the data into a graph! or just post up the data from the log also.

OP
A
Thread Starter #13
Update fix issue
Intercooler pipe hose was not all the way in
Removed it push it all the way in and car is back to normal
Feels fast again
Thanx bro