Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost sputter with no other symptoms

Noticed some times while in about half throttle in 3rd gear and up the boost will sputter while rpms and everything runs fine. Seen it could be coils or plugs but there was nothing out of the ordinary in my data logs, from what i could tell. I zip tied an old phone in the engine bay to record the noise and i posted it here. Posted this before with no responses. Someone please help! TIA

Attachments

OP
Nickwilliams
Thread Starter #7
I seen that in your thread earlier and read it, that was a very interesting article. Dizzy is who I'm tuned with too actually and I have been using his newer version of the tune the past few days. The pulse is no where near as bad as it was and I did see the TIP actual go above the desired during the pulse but hardly. Now I don't think it's the BOV at all. I sent him a few data logs of it tonight so hopefully he'll get back to me tomorrow.... You should get rid of your cobb tune too and just go with dizzy. I ran cobb stage 2 for awhile and once I switched I never went back.