Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Boosted Designs Light up Dead pedal

Trader history for TyphoonFiST (6)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I thought about installing it but decided to keep my old Dead pedal. Looks good lit up though!

$50 shipped Continental U.S.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Sale pending! Thanks for the interest to all parties!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity, what made you go with the double line design instead of the single?
I'm tossing around the idea of getting this dead pedal, but I'm not sure what design I like better. I dig them both.

BTW, congrats on the sale. I would've jumped on this if DJ didn't beat me to it lol.

Just out of curiosity, what made you go with the double line design instead of the single?
I'm tossing around the idea of getting this dead pedal, but I'm not sure what design I like better. I dig them both.

BTW, congrats on the sale. I would've jumped on this if DJ didn't beat me to it lol.
I think the double line st logo looks sleeker personally. I'm looking to do a DIY post when I get a decent weather day. So keep an eye out for that if you order one!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I think the double line st logo looks sleeker personally. I'm looking to do a DIY post when I get a decent weather day. So keep an eye out for that if you order one!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Yes sir, I'll definitely keep an eye for that write up. Thanks in advance!

Spork1569

Yes sir, I'll definitely keep an eye for that write up. Thanks in advance!
I have the single line bolded design and one thing I noticed is dirt gets caught in the groove and can be seen when it is backlit pretty harshly.

End up cleaning it every car was to prevent this. IDK if the double line design would be better or worse in that regard, I would assume the two lines would trap more dirt.

I have the single line bolded design and one thing I noticed is dirt gets caught in the groove and can be seen when it is backlit pretty harshly.

End up cleaning it every car was to prevent this. IDK if the double line design would be better or worse in that regard, I would assume the two lines would trap more dirt.
This is exactly what I was wondering. I'm not sure which one would be easier to keep clean.
Luckily I don't live in snowy climate anymore, but I'm sure dirt will still find it's way into the grooves.