Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boulder-area FiST owners with Recaros???

Hi all,

I've been searching high and low (or at least nationwide) for a late-model FiST with the Recaro seats. I've test-driven cars with the standard seats, but haven't actually even sat in a FiST with the Recaros. Are there any FiST owners in the Boulder area who have the Recaros that might be ok with me just *sitting* in your car for a bit? I don't even need to drive the thing. I'd just like to know what they feel like before committing to buying a car sight unseen. Thanks!

James

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Hi all,

I've been searching high and low (or at least nationwide) for a late-model FiST with the Recaro seats. I've test-driven cars with the standard seats, but haven't actually even sat in a FiST with the Recaros. Are there any FiST owners in the Boulder area who have the Recaros that might be ok with me just *sitting* in your car for a bit? I don't even need to drive the thing. I'd just like to know what they feel like before committing to buying a car sight unseen. Thanks!

James
Honestly you should just buy a car with Recaros. The resale on those seats is HUGE if you don't like them. You could swap Recaros for stock seats and $1k easy, if not a bit more.