Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BOV recommendation/comparison GFB VTA????

So my next mod is going to be a blow off valve. Im basically deciding between the boomba and the GFB Vent To Air. Ive seen lots of videos of the boomba one. But i cant find any videos of the GFB VTA. Ive found videos of the GFB DV but thats a different blow off valve. I like the boomba one cus its cheap. But it can be a little obnoxious. From the description of the GFB VTA it seems like it makes more turbo noises and less “air brakes” sounds. If anyone has the GFB VTA? Please let me know the comparison and how it sounds.

Spork1569

I have the diverter valve from GFB and if it's anything like mine, the install is a breeze. You'll most likely have to take apart the stock valve so it may be worth to get a backup if you're afraid of messing it up, I got mine pre-made as it was used.

I was interested in the boomba unit too until I realized there would be a few boost and vacuum lines that you need to cut, and Commiefornia does not appreciate such things so I went with the more discreet option.

Another option is the turbosmart unit which is pretty much plug and play from what I understand, and if loud is what you're going for that one would be the top choice.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Or you just buy an adapter to make yours into a Faux BOV that vents the BPV to atmosphere....its great and its scares people when you shift as you drive by when they're out walking! I had one and it was noice!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk