Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brake Parts and Big Brake Kit SALE !

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Need additional stopping power or are your stock rotors and pads in need of a refresh?
We have you covered !
Big Brake Kits, replacement rotors, and all brake pads are on sale for the next week.
Use coupon code STOPMYFIST to save 10% on most brake kits and brake products on the site.

Link to Brake Section : https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/…/ford-fiesta-st-s…

a few pictures of some of the items included in the sale

Very nice! I am loving my street Wavespec rotors and EBC redstuff pads! 120+ mph stops no problem! So much better than the stock brakes or power stop pads.

SST

i hate my power stop pads too, good to know the redstuff is better than OEM

i hate my power stop pads too, good to know the redstuff is better than OEM

Yeah, I had replaced my stock front pads with the cheap PS pads off rockauto, and did not care for them but ran them for probably about 20k miles. I was so glad to get rid of them.

How do I choose between Motul RBF660 or RBF600. I would think 660 is the way to go, but why might I want 600?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
How do I choose between Motul RBF660 or RBF600. I would think 660 is the way to go, but why might I want 600?
there are temperature rating differences between the 2
most street/track duty cars use the 600
the 660 would be a choice for a track car putting the brakes through the most extreme conditions