Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brand New 2019 in Jersey

Hello everyone. Glad to finally join the forum. Wanted a ST ever since they were first released. Well my last car finally crapped out and went to the dealership and drove off the lot an hour later. Couldn't be happier, its basically a go kart. It won't stay stock too long. Basically going for a full bolt on car with a nice tune and maybe a turbo upgrade a few years down the road. Nothing to crazy, it's my daily and I have a mild 40 minute commute so I want to take advantage of the warranty for a little while if need be. Only things I've done so far is Cobb RMM and I removed the hideous front plate bracket. Jersey cops aren't to strict and it's only a small fine. I might start a build thread when I get moving but otherwise glad to be part of the community. Also if anyone else that removes their front plate bracket check out bumperplugs.com great site that factory matches paint color.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
J_Bolts
Thread Starter #5
Very cool there are a bunch of us here, you made a great choice.
I'm really happy. I originally wanted a Focus ST but I'm glad I went with the Fiesta. You don't see as many in Jersey makes the car feel just a little bit more special.

OP
J_Bolts
Thread Starter #8
Congrats and Welcome. I too feell the car is a go kart![hihi]
Thanks. I actually just got back from my visit to California.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS from a former Joyzee resident.

I used to go right by/through your town, every single summer weekend as a kid (MANY MANY moons ago now, as I'm almost 64!), on our way to Sandy Hook/Gateway Park from Union. [wink]

Welcome! Thanks for the note and the bumper plugs. I will check out that site and get the hideous front license off ASAP!

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wanted a ST ever since they were first released.
Welcome!

Same here. I joined this forum long before I finally bought one.

Just waiting for the old car to crap out, but it never really did. Finally pulled the trigger, and it was everything I wanted in a DD.