Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Brand new 215 45 16 Falken Azenis RT660 tires

Trader history for Big_E716 (0)

I bought these from a friend locally who only mounted one to test fit on his BMW. I bought these with the intent of mounting them to a set of Konig Dekagrams, but I have since traded in my Fiesta. I have tried selling these locally (Buffalo,NY) but thought I would post them here. All brand new, looking to get what I bought them for, $450. A set of 4 on Tire Rack would be $580. I would be willing to ship, I would just need to work it out with the buyer. Any questions let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

Dpro

6000 Post Club
hmmm I wonder how much that would be to Cali? 90027 My Dekagrams are all lonely now since I put a set of 660’s on Titans and tossed them on. This would be the Deka’s chance to get back on the car!

Last edited:
OP
Big_E716
Thread Starter #4
hmmm I wonder how much that would be to Cali? 90027 My Dekagrams are all lonely now since I put a set of 660’s on Titans and tossed them. This would be the Deka’s chance to get back on the car!
I can get a quote tomorrow!