Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brisk Step colder Plugs

Installed these in anticipation of a s280 and tune and the car is having trouble starting with no mods except IC and intake. They are pre gapped, is this common and should I switch back to the Ford?
Thanks for any input

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Installed these in anticipation of a s280 and tune and the car is having trouble starting with no mods except IC and intake. They are pre gapped, is this common and should I switch back to the Ford?
Thanks for any input
I don't know why people are drawn to those plugs, but you're not the first person to complain about them. Just stick with conventional step colders.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club
NGK 6510 should be all you need for a step colder. You can buy the pregapped as well from Tune+ or JST Performance. I’ve had four sets and never an issue on stock turbo and hybrid (custom tunes for both)

ive been running the brisk step colder for a while because at the time NGK wasnt in stock from whoosh. Haven't had issues and its fixed my idle issues after fill-ups

Mine is gapped at .028

ive been running the brisk step colder for a while because at the time NGK wasnt in stock from whoosh. Haven't had issues and its fixed my idle issues after fill-ups

Mine is gapped at .028
I've also got the Brisk Iridium 1 step colder plugs installed and gapped to .028. I've put about 7K miles on these plugs so far with no issues and averaged 35mpg driving across the country and back.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
If you haven't done the mod yet, don't run the spark plugs that go with the mod. Performance will suffer. Just use the stock plugs until you change the turbo.