Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

*California* Meets

Hey guys so Im working to try and unite all ST/RS drivers in California for a meet every once and awhile! Im building a California Ford Instagram page. Where I plan on featuring all cars that get dm'd and also hosting meets for photo shoots maybe even a few cruises! Following back everyone that follows me from the forum!

@CaliforniaFord

neeqness

1000 Post Club
How about an annual or bi-annual?

Sent using Tapatalk

Hey guys so Im working to try and unite all ST/RS drivers in California for a meet every once and awhile! Im building a California Ford Instagram page. Where I plan on featuring all cars that get dm'd and also hosting meets for photo shoots maybe even a few cruises! Following back everyone that follows me from the forum!

@CaliforniaFord
Gotcha Buddy! Sending a follow your way now!

Ive been looking to meet for ST peoples. Coming from the Subie scene makes me miss that part of the car community. [MENTION=4672]SoyFiesta[/MENTION]

Ive been looking to meet for ST peoples. Coming from the Subie scene makes me miss that part of the car community. [MENTION=4672]SoyFiesta[/MENTION]
I came from a Subie as well. Definitely miss the scene. I have been seeming more and more STs around though so hopefully things get going

I came from a Subie as well. Definitely miss the scene. I have been seeming more and more STs around though so hopefully things get going
What area in the IE are you in? I wouldnt mind meeting up for a cruise or something soon.

OP
Molten ST
Thread Starter #10
Im located in Buena park/fullerton area! Id be down for a cruise as well!

Just joined. Live in la, work in the OC. Definitely up to do a meet/cruise!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

@CaliforniaFord
Followed. IG: _artbyhenry_

I am in South Bay (San Jose, CA). It would be great to have a meetup within a couple hours of here.
We need to rally the troops!! I really want to have a FiST meet n greet. Anywhere in the Bay Area would be awesome. How do we set something up??

I guess I meant to say Bay Area in my previous post.

I'm definitely game for a meetup...up in the high Desert but not opposed to traveling...obviously 5800 miles in 2 months...