Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can the clutch be adjusted?

Hey guys,

I have a 14 fiesta st with 76000kms(eh?) on it and I feel like the clutch grabs way at the end of the peddle compared to when it was new. I'm about to upgrade the power from stock with some bolt on parts and want to know if the clutch can be adjusted or is it okay or should I be looking at a new clutch?

Thanks in advance!

Mine starts to grab about 20-30% into pedal release, replacement might be on the horizon for you. Next time you’re on a freeway, while cruising at about 100km/h press the clutch in and rev the engine up to near redline and then let the clutch out abruptly and pay attention to how quickly your revs drop back to where they were while you were cruising. If the rpms lag up much higher than expected for a second or two, definitely sign of a worn clutch. If they pretty much immediately drop back down to where you were your clutch is still healthy.