Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Canadian FiST Roll Call!

J2FoRS

I feel like we don't use our own super special Canadian thread as often as we should. I'd love to hear how many Canadian FiST's we have on the forum these days and what color FiST you drive, where you're located and your current mods! Always tons of Americans modding up on here but I know there's quite a few Canadians as well doing big mods! Let's hear it :)
[loveboost][pics?][lovest]

OP
J2FoRS

J2FoRS

Thread Starter #2
FiST: MO fully loaded w/MO Recaro's, Nav, Rado's.

Mods: Cobb RMM, Cobb AP, Mountune Full Induction Kit, Boomba SS and trans adapter, no pistons evap plate/pedal, MAPerformance cat back exhaust, MAPerformance FMIC/Charge pipes/Turbosmart BOV (not installed yet), Mishimoto OCC, 18% Tint all the way around.

I use Kinek border shipping facilities for all my US purchases and I feed her only Shell 91 Nitro.

Cities: I'm from Trenton Ontario, but I am currently in Cornwall for a few months for work, and frequent the GTA and Niagara Region often.
[driving]

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I claim southern Ontario as my play ground, focusing around the gta.

Copying from my build thread, located in ,my signature.

My reason
My 2015 FiST is my all season daily driver. I tend to push things to their limits in terms of use and the perceived best part for the task at hand. I also tend to over analyse options or jump on a good value (no in between). The FiSt's mission is to be fun and last a long time as with my previous vehicles which are n the road all year for about 10 years with >400,000km. Basically we buy new cars and drive them into the ground. That said I love to drive, and living in a rural area there is always a reason to jump in the car for a quick drive.

I ordered the Molten Orange FiST fully loaded February 12th 2015 and picked it up June 22nd. Yes this is almost 19 long weeks. I chalk this up that the car is fully loaded (with the Canadian block heater) which pushed the build date to end of April, the rail-car delivery was on the slow side and lastly left it 2 weeks at the dealership to get things done to line up my availability.

To be honest this is the first car I have performance moded so much so early. The others I have always repaired and replaced damaged/worn components with better components but usually nothing in the first 2-3 years. As with all new cars I did add anti seize to bolts I know I will touch in the future(brakes, battery, lugs, etc...) and dielectric grease on electrical connectors (especially the block heater).

As of October 4th I have on the car:

1. No-pistons Accelerator pedal spacer
  2. No-pistons Dead pedal
  3. No-pistons Battery strap
  4. No-pistons Evap Skid plate
  5. Xenondepot H11 led kits
  6. Diode Dynamic LED fog light assembly
  7. Putco H1 Nova blue Halogens
  8. Interior LEDs, ultra white
  9. Mountune rear winglets
  10. Cobb exhaust hangers
  11. Short stubby antenna; nothing fancy as I don't use the radio just wanted to get rid of the whip
  12. 64gig micro USB/SD for music
  13. Rally Armor mud flaps (black with orange logo) only available from CJ Pony Parts or Spool Tuning
  14. Mishimoto Fiesta ST oil catch can with blue hoses
  15. PumaSpeed blue intake silicone hose
  16. Orange Shift knob with reverse lock out
  17. Mountune MP215 (intake box only, scheduling the tune later this month)
  18. 35% Tint all windows
  19. Undercoating, fabric protection and paint protection; I have done this all all cars and it tends to help (I think). Especially the thick undercoating stuff used, the rest meh.
  20. Ford Fiesta ST thermoplastic cargo mat; these are for use during the sumer and get replaced when I switch to the winter tires to a bucket style catch all mats
  21. Ford Fiesta ST thermoplastic plastic floor mats
  22. Ford Fiesta illuminated sill plate (not the ST variant as it is too plain and there are enought ST logos in the front)
  23. Moutune Hi-flow Catback exhaust
  24. Moutune RMM
  25. DHM direct fitment intercooler in black
  26. 4mm aluminum Skid plate; for the environment I want to prevent gravel/sand/snow kicking into the engine bay. Found one from Skidplateguy on facebook
  27. Dash Cam; nothing fancy just one I got for free and fixed up
  28. White LED bulbs for the licence plate
  29. Reverse white LED bulbs
  30. Gentex 453 Auto dimming mirror with homelink; got it used from a wrecker
  31. FL-500s larger oil filter
  32. Fumoto qwik valve F106S oil drain valve

Currently on order or to be installed:

1- Ford Fiesta Black Aluminum rims (I think these are the 2016 rims) for summer. Picture here: http://accessories.ford.com/wheels/wheels/kit-wheel-11231.html
2- Snow tires Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 215/45R17 will be mounted on the stock Rado rims; In my experience a larger contact patch with an aggressive winter thread is much better than a narrow tire
3- Mountune Charge pipe Upgrade in blue blue
4- Power supply to hardwire the camera
5- Orange tire valve caps (no real point but hey why not)
6- Orange lugs nuts (won a ebay bid got 20 for $20; not sure how they will do)
7- Cobb/Mtune proclip mount
8- Mtune map (waiting for the charge pipes to be installed before getting the tune)
9- Mountune blue induction hose (ordered used with the Mountune charge pipe upgrade, will sell the PumaSpeed)
10- Proclip mount for the Accessport

Future plan subject to change, no particular order nor are they committed:

1- Redline shift boot, arm rest, door panels
2- Full external LED conversion
3- Nav-TV or similar reversing camera system
4- Sound Symposer delete
5- Fuel lock
6- Custom tune
7- Mountune turbo back with cat (after warranty expires)
8- Front spliter
9- winter bucket style floor matts
10- Short shift kit. Leaning towards Mountune or FSwerks
11- Mountune RS-R brake upgrade kit
12- Clear bra/film for winter protection
13- Sound proofing in the truck and wheel wells to reduces the gravel ping sounds.

OP
J2FoRS

J2FoRS

Thread Starter #5
Just jumping in here. up in the Petawawa area. my FiST is a work horse now as it can no longer be a show goer, too many scratches.
Wow! I actually LOVE the look of your car. I've followed many of your posts but never found myself across your page to actually see that bad boy aside from your little avatar pic. Those wheels look great on the black and I love the red accenting you've added. I wonder if I could do the wheel accents in MO.

In the second pic/your sig you have wing risers? How do you find them in our weather/winter? Did you add anything else to them to protect the wiring or holes or install as is?

Also I see you have a hitch, I'll have to search if you have more pics of it/or your install information. I was debating adding a hitch for a bike rack but would want it to be very low profile or hidden.

Sweet ride![perfect10]

RaptorRacing

Vendor
My Car
2015 Tuxedo Black ST Purchased end of September 23, 2015. First Ford I've over owned, had a 1993 Ford Probe GT back in 95 but we all know that's not a Ford [}:)]. Got for what I think is a steal ($21,100+tax), came with no options(nav/roof etc) which is fine by me as I was trying to get this car as cheap as possible.

Mod so Far
  • Mountune MP215
  • Mountune QuickShift Kit
  • Mountune RMM (not installed but will be soon)
  • MBRP 3" Catback - NOT a fan so will be selling it!!!!

Possible Future Mods
Not sure these are "mods" but I want to permanently mount a dash cam and get the tint done. Will change the exhaust but have time to figure that out. I'm REALLY trying to keep the mods really light, I've actually failed at that already...my plan is to jump into a Focus RS late 2017 or very early 2018 so I'm hoping this is it with mods for me. Might pick up a set of rims! Maybe get a set of pads as I HATE how much dust these produce...ok might lower it but THAT's IT!!!!

About me
Been a Toyota guy my whole life, their cars are snorefests now which is why I'm here[clap]. Been a Supra owner since the early 90's...got it down to one now. Fell in love with the 2nd gen Supra when I was a kid and the rest as they say is history. I started my own business specializing in producing parts for these since nobody else does, hope to one day be a vendor on these forums as so far I'm in LOVE with this ST.

Here is a pix of the Supra, older pix...it's received very extensive work since this pix and after years of being in build mode will be ready to drive spring 2016:

Hey everyone my name is Lucas. I have a 2015 tuxedo black fist. Love the car. I can't believe how fun the car is. I am from Hamilton but work in Oakville. I am planning on doing some performance mods in the spring. For now though.
Tinted tail lights
Tinted windows
Lowered

That's it nothing to crazy.

Thanks and I look forward to hang out with everyone at some point!

Milton Ontario Here, I see some of you on the Facebook group.

Mods: Cobb RMM and Cobb CAI, tinted windows, plan on a couple more mods, just waiting for the dollar to improve,

Always running Ultra 94 and nothing else.

'15 FiST in Molten Orange here! I'm in Edmonton, AB. Just bought it yesterday so she's as stock as they come. Just starting to plan out everything I'm gonna be doin with it here. But I gotta wait until I'm not working 7am to 8pm basically every day of the week!

OP
J2FoRS

J2FoRS

Thread Starter #10
'15 FiST in Molten Orange here! I'm in Edmonton, AB. Just bought it yesterday so she's as stock as they come. Just starting to plan out everything I'm gonna be doin with it here. But I gotta wait until I'm not working 7am to 8pm basically every day of the week!
Haha welcome! Congrats on the new ride. Watch out for the Mod bug. It'll get ya!

My Car
2015 Tuxedo Black ST Purchased end of September 23, 2015. First Ford I've over owned, had a 1993 Ford Probe GT back in 95 but we all know that's not a Ford [}:)]. Got for what I think is a steal ($21,100+tax), came with no options(nav/roof etc) which is fine by me as I was trying to get this car as cheap as possible.

Mod so Far
  • Mountune MP215
  • Mountune QuickShift Kit
  • Mountune RMM (not installed but will be soon)
  • MBRP 3" Catback - NOT a fan so will be selling it!!!!

Possible Future Mods
Not sure these are "mods" but I want to permanently mount a dash cam and get the tint done. Will change the exhaust but have time to figure that out. I'm REALLY trying to keep the mods really light, I've actually failed at that already...my plan is to jump into a Focus RS late 2017 or very early 2018 so I'm hoping this is it with mods for me. Might pick up a set of rims! Maybe get a set of pads as I HATE how much dust these produce...ok might lower it but THAT's IT!!!!

About me
Been a Toyota guy my whole life, their cars are snorefests now which is why I'm here[clap]. Been a Supra owner since the early 90's...got it down to one now. Fell in love with the 2nd gen Supra when I was a kid and the rest as they say is history. I started my own business specializing in producing parts for these since nobody else does, hope to one day be a vendor on these forums as so far I'm in LOVE with this ST.

Here is a pix of the Supra, older pix...it's received very extensive work since this pix and after years of being in build mode will be ready to drive spring 2016:

When your ready to sell let PM me ill be the first to make an offer on your MBRP 3" Catback! Inless of course your unhappy with it because of quality issues if its just the noise Im good with that lol!

RaptorRacing

Vendor
When your ready to sell let PM me ill be the first to make an offer on your MBRP 3" Catback! Inless of course your unhappy with it because of quality issues if its just the noise Im good with that lol!
Hey Christian, someone in Hamilton replied to one of my other threads asking to be first but if he backs down I'll make sure you're next. I love the quality, love the fitment, love the sound when it's not resonating like crazy. Worst system for that, to me it's way too irritating. I'm going to build a system hopefully on Monday so should have this ready for sale shortly.

RaptorRacing

Vendor
I'm going to try a 2.5" system to start as I really think that 2.5" is more than big enough for this car. I don't ever plan on upgrading the downpipe as I want to keep the warranty in check and don't really see an issue with 2.5". You're more than welcome to meet up and hear the MBRP in person, I live in the east end(Scarborough) but if all goes well will only have it on the car for another few days.

Well I might message you on the weekend to take you up on that offer! I just dont know what to do exaust wise been tossing around a lot of different ideas since I do plan to go big turbo!

Exhaust is so crazy it's hard to know but I am still interested in yours lol. I saw a black fist on new street in Burlington area by fortinos in a driveway the other day. Was wondering if it was anyone from here.