Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can't Find Rota Recce for Sale

I can only find some random listings on ebay for 2 pcs, anyone know any websites I can purchase these from? I would love the Bronze pictured below, but maybe those Rotas where powder coated/painted, which I have no problem with doing. The Orange Spice photo is my current setup, I was also looking for the Sparco Terras as backup but I don't think they make those in a 4 x 108.
Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 5.08.03 PM.png IMG_4071..jpg

OP
FiSt’N
Thread Starter #6
They make the Sparco Terra in 4x108; I have 16x7's on my FiST.
I've only seen them in black and white but I don't think they offer the bronze in the 4x108. Where did you buy yours from?

OP
FiSt’N
Thread Starter #8
If you're feelin a little spend-y, consider RPF1s. OAKOS offers them in bronze both 16x7 and 16x8 here on the forums.
Thanks, these are a great Autox option but I think I would go with the Sparcos over the RPF1s. I originally wanted some fifteen52 Intergrale wheels but they're expensive and heavy. Also the 17x7.5 will kick me out of HS, but so won't the Rotas, didn't see any 17x7s options.

OP
FiSt’N
Thread Starter #11
Just got an update from 18racing, they do not sell the bronze Recce anymore and they weren’t able to order anymore Recces at this time. What you see is the only ones they have until hopefully mid summer.