Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car Accident

I was in a car accident this morning and sadly, my ST sustained some damage to the back bumper and hatch. My question is, do the vinyl stripes that some ST's have come from Ford or another supplier? I think also that my Mounutune catbacks need to be replaced. I have replacement cost insurance via our government insurer, so I'm not concerned.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I was in a car accident this morning and sadly, my ST sustained some damage to the back bumper and hatch. My question is, do the vinyl stripes that some ST's have come from Ford or another supplier? I think also that my Mounutune catbacks need to be replaced. I have replacement cost insurance via our government insurer, so I'm not concerned.
There is a stripe kit from Ford. Since you are in Canada here is the Canadian link
http://accessories.ford.ca/catalog/product/view/id/11174/s/decal-stripe/category/2946/