Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car and Driver Magazine Accolades

I was pleasantly surprised after reading the Letter from the Editor in the latest publication of Car and Driver Magazine. In said article he lists fourteen of the most interesting cars he’s test driven in the past twenty years. The Fiesta ST was included with vehicles such as the Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, Audi R8 5.2, and Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe. Quite a testament to our little beast!

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I was pleasantly surprised after reading the Letter from the Editor in the latest publication of Car and Driver Magazine. In said article he lists fourteen of the most interesting cars he’s test driven in the past twenty years. The Fiesta ST was included with vehicles such as the Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, Audi R8 5.2, and Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe. Quite a testament to our little beast!
Thanks for posting this, that was great to see. Car and Driver's praise for our car was also a significant factor for me in deciding to get it. It was my go-to car magazine for many years, I started getting it when I was 10 years old and read it cover to cover. For those who haven't found the article, here's what it said:

The 10Best loop seems perfectly tuned for some cars, or maybe it's the other way around. The Fiesta ST's 197-hp engine wasn't that special, but the chassis tuning made it magic and a 10Best winner. All small cars should have great moves. This one could have taught modern dance at Juilliard.