Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car Bible FiST

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I would love this section if it included the 1.67 vs. 2.0 topic, lol.

"Transmission Oil: The Fiesta ST’s OEM fluid recommendation is actually Motorcraft brand XT-11-QDC Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid. Ford recommends that the fluid get changed every 150,000 miles. Fiesta Owners insist that the fluid get changed every 50,000 miles, and some owners insist that traditional gear oil like Redline MT-90 or any 75w90 fluid is better than OEM. Use at your own risk. "

Car Bibles is a new brand, website, idea, whatever, spearheaded by Andrew Collins. He is a great car personality/author most famously from Jalopnik, probably. He also only has 9 fingers from a UTV roll-over....

he was on Matt Farah’s podcast a week or two ago talking about the site. They clearly have a staff writing some of these different car “bibles,” so maybe everything isn’t perfect but if you see something overly generic, I’d recommend reaching out on social media. These guys are enthusiasts and it’s only in their best interest if the product is better and trusted by the community. I really dig the concept.