Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CAR MEETS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT

Hey guys! Me and a few buddies are hosting car meets every night at 730pm at glory days grill in culpeper, VA. If you need the address hit me up on snapchat, mdavis5928. We already have about 3 other fiesta STs come out and would love to see more. Hopefully I see some of you one night!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Hey guys! Me and a few buddies are hosting car meets every night at 730pm at glory days grill in culpeper, VA. If you need the address hit me up on snapchat, mdavis5928. We already have about 3 other fiesta STs come out and would love to see more. Hopefully I see some of you one night!
I'm just too slammed getting my music studio upgraded for a longer commitment. And all the other half-finished projects and ones coming up. Late summer is better for me. Unless they have karaoke....then I'll make the trip. Ha!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Culpeper is a bit of a drive. Good you have a meet going down that way though
I've driven through ours and then parked for the Lowes there. I'm old enough to be their father although I don't look it. Perhaps when I throw the summer tires w/blue wheels on I'll give it a try once. I typed up a spec sheet on all I've done (signature items +), since you can't see many of them. Honestly though, I'd rather spend my time playing (singing) music.

I modify my cars to benefit, not to be in a club. Modding, for me, is not a way of life, but a means to an end. I can do the work, save the labor $$$ and enjoy the result.

I still have the sound dealing mat and ensolite to do, back seat mod, and audio, so I'll be on here a while. Oh, and the LSD will get installed in the next few months.

I modify my cars to benefit, not to be in a club. Modding, for me, is not a way of life, but a means to an end. I can do the work, save the labor $$$ and enjoy the result.
Truth. I did all the wrenching on my Mazdaspeed3. I have every intention on doing the same with this car. So far I've only done the symposer delete and installed a whoosh V1 intercooler. I will be cutting to the chase mod-wise when I begin power adding mods. Cobb AP and a Snow Performance stage II WMI kit will quickly get to the limits of the stock turbo. IF I upgrade the turbo I'll be going hybrid. At that point the only mod I'd really be looking at is a LSD. I like the MFactory unit.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Truth. I did all the wrenching on my Mazdaspeed3. I have every intention on doing the same with this car. So far I've only done the symposer delete and installed a whoosh V1 intercooler. I will be cutting to the chase mod-wise when I begin power adding mods. Cobb AP and a Snow Performance stage II WMI kit will quickly get to the limits of the stock turbo. IF I upgrade the turbo I'll be going hybrid. At that point the only mod I'd really be looking at is a LSD. I like the MFactory unit.
Good plan. I did everything in my signature. The M factory LSD will be done by P-tuning in Manassas.

My '01 Volvo V70 2.4T had the ecu modified, I installed the IPD sway bars, cat-back exhaust, koni yellows and all sorts of little things. All at the auto hobby shop Ft. Myer.

I'm 60 now and don't get the same feeling doing the work. I just want to enjoy the car, not work on it, hence no suspension mods at all. It's my DD.

Do you track it or autocross?

I wasted all my time in my MS3 worrying about ETs and 60' times. I'm determined to autocross in this car. I'm a methodical modder, it took me a little over 5 years to do what I wanted to the MS3 and I've read and been told I should autocross the car in stock form first. I'm on the Capitol Driver's Club email list. Just have to get the gumption to go when they start having events again.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
No, not at all. I keep my cars about 10 years and I drive hard enough on the street. Sitting and waiting all day to drive less than a handful of timed laps does not interest me. Watching others drive doesn't either. Plus I'm so aggressive, I'd be the one to roll it.

The STOA class was fun, but not enough. I grew up riding dirt bikes and I need the full thrill or not at all. That's why I enjoy karts. The GoProMotorplex near Charlotte is fantastic. It's fast with a big track.