Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car won’t go into reverse .

So the other day I was driving my girlfriend around all day. I used reverse to get out of her college dorm parking lot and then I get home park the car go to put the car into reverse and it continually grinds and then comes out of gear. If you are on flat you can push on the gear selector some and be very very Easy on the clutch and it will go backwards. But if you’re trying to back uphill forget it . I just did a clutch / flywheel/slave and master Cylinder swap then my Trans with 50k miles exploded 🤦‍♂️ so I bought this one with 80 k on it and now I have no reverse after like a week and a half of driving. Any ideas ?

OP
T
Thread Starter #2
Also. I’m genuinely just considering buying a Clarke built trans. But I don’t understand the ordering on them. Like I don’t understand the difference of with core and without core on the pricing. And I genuinely wish I could send them my 2 blown trans. Like why is without the core 2200 dollars for the mf factory lsd but the with is like 5k can someone also help me out on that?

Dialcaliper

OP
T
Thread Starter #4