Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

center cap stickers for Team Dynamics center caps?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Has anyone with Pro Race 1.2s (or any TD/Rimstock wheels which use those same plastic center caps) had any success in finding any round center cap stickers to fit those caps??

Thanks in advance.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
+1. The only thing I don’t like about my 6ULs is the fading center cap decals.

OP
M-Sport fan

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
we can make any wheel center
just need an accurate size in mm and what you want them to look like
@ron@whoosh; Can you even make up some blank (NO logo at all) black stickers to fit the Konig Dekagram center caps??
I measured them @ 48.5mm, unless someone has a better, more accurate measurement. [dunno]

the duke

I keep melting my TD centercaps. It's gotten to the point I have a stash of 4X spares now. Usually I lose one per track day due to warping.

OP
M-Sport fan

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
I keep melting my TD centercaps. It's gotten to the point I have a stash of 4X spares now. Usually I lose one per track day due to warping.
I would DEFINITELY remove those for a track day (aren't non-threaded, not bolted on center caps something that is REQUIRED to be removed for track days by most sanctioning/organizing bodies?? [dunno]).

TDavis

1000 Post Club
My TD center caps I wouldn't say are the best quality but they haven't ever flew out either...