Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Central FL n00b Intro Post

Hellooooooo everyone,

Just picked up my 2015 Tuxedo Black on 4/20. It has 50k miles, 1 owner, Ford CPO w/ warranty, and was picked up for $12k in Lake Wales FL. Good bargain from what I've gathered, RECARO seats too (y)

The car was modded by the previous owner and from the surface this is what they've added:
Cobb AP
Injen CAI
Rota wheels
Firestone Firehawk tires
MBRP exhaust systerm (so loud it hurts)
Upgraded rear motor mount unknown brand
Upgraded front chassis brace unknown brand

Hopefully if I provide some more pictures the forum gods will help me in identifying some of these parts and also if the previous owner still lurks this site to lmk what I just got myself into.
Any insight is greatly appreciated. Now what to do with this accessport?
:sneaky:

20190421_225636.jpg

Spork1569

Wow, I'm kinda surprised the car sold with all that still on it, doubt that would ever happen here in California.

Sounds like a great deal and welcome to the forum. You should check to see if the car has an aftermarket intercooler and have a good tuned flashed on it.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome to the cult!

Cobb has a website. You should be able to go on there and figure out what tune(s) you have. I'm guessing that if you've got 50,000 miles on it, the PO has dialed it in pretty well.

You could trade your exhaust for a stock one, or maybe take it to a muffler shop and get a resonator that will fit installed.

Congrats and welcome!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Check out the Facebook group Central Florida RST, there is a pretty good community of us in the area [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hellooooooo everyone,

Just picked up my 2015 Tuxedo Black on 4/20. It has 50k miles, 1 owner, Ford CPO w/ warranty, and was picked up for $12k in Lake Wales FL. Good bargain from what I've gathered, RECARO seats too (y)

The car was modded by the previous owner and from the surface this is what they've added:
Cobb AP
Injen CAI
Rota wheels
Firestone Firehawk tires
MBRP exhaust systerm (so loud it hurts)
Upgraded rear motor mount unknown brand
Upgraded front chassis brace unknown brand

Hopefully if I provide some more pictures the forum gods will help me in identifying some of these parts and also if the previous owner still lurks this site to lmk what I just got myself into.
Any insight is greatly appreciated. Now what to do with this accessport?
:sneaky:

View attachment 18962
what size are those tires?

nice pick up too!